- Specialist in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery training MIR Hospital 12 de Octubre, Madrid.
- Fellow of the European Board of Maxillofacial Surgery. Barcelona 2006 .
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Valladolid , promotion 1988-1994 .
- Second stage of doctoral studies Complutense University Madrid.2008
- Bachelors Degree with Merit , Valladolid School of Medicine 1995
- Interim internal student of Human Anatomy , Faculty of Medicine of Valladolid.
- Pupil internal competition ENT , during the years 1992 and 1993 ; and Internal Medicine in 1994.
- Theoretical- practical on Nasal Deformities : Open and closed rhinoplasty , Barcelona 1997.
- Experimental Microsurgery Course , organized by the Spanish Society of Microsurgery in Valladolid 1997.
- PhD Course Emergency Surgery , Hospital October 12, 1998 .
- Blepharoplasty Course , taught by Dr. Tremolada , Badajoz 1999.
- Workshop Extraoral Implants for Craniofacial epitheses , 1998 , Madrid.
- Training Workshop on ITI implants phase system. Madrid 1998
- Advanced Course preprosthetic Surgery Dr. Keller. , Badajoz 1999.
- Dr. Baladrón Implantology Course , Badajoz 1999.
- XII course free flaps for head and neck at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City March 2000.
- Course workshop laser facial aesthetics. Edinburgh 2000
- Advanced Implant Surgery Course . Dr. Steel, Madrid 2000 .
- Course cervico -facial rhytidectomy workshop . Edinburgh 2000
- Course rhinoplasties workshop. Edinburgh 2000
- Course alloplastic facial implants territory. Medpore.Edimburgo 2000
- XII International Course on Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery. Planas Clinic 2000
- Course workshop Alveolar distraction . Dr. Mc Callister . Vigo 2000
- Course of Treatment with Botulinum Toxin , global consensus . Planas Clinic. Barcelona 2004 .
- XII International Course on Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery Clinic Planas 2004
- XIII International Course on Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery Clinic Planas 2006
- Aesthetic and reconstructive otoplasty Course XIX CONGRESS 2007 SECOM TENERIFE
- Rejuvenation and Beautification : Elementary and Secondary Rhinoplasty Dr. Juri Center clinical Menorca . Madrid 2007
- Organizer and speaker of the days of orthognathic surgery and facial deformities and TMJ disorders . Ibiza 2010
- Face transplant course organized by the SECOM . Madrid 2010
- Courses in Emergency Medicine, 1992-93-94 and 95 , conducted by the Academy of Internal Students of the Faculty of Medicine of Valladolid.
- Diagnostic Approaches Course in Medicine in 1991 , Valladolid School of Medicine .
- Conference on Ethics and Medical Ethics , organized by the Association Of Physicians Valladolid, 1990.
- Support the First International Congress of Update Cancer : Gynecologic Cancer , organized by the Spanish Society of Radiation Oncology at Valladolid 1994.
- Prime Care Urology Course for Primary Care, organized by the College of Physicians of Burgos, 1995.
Attendance at conferences AND PUBLICATIONS :
- XIV National Congress of the SECOM , Marbella 1997 :
– Numb Chin Syndrome . Clinical and imaging findings ( poster)
– Atypical Fractures of the ATM . Clinical and imaging findings ( poster)
– Craniofacial Resection Previous: our experience ( poster)
– Bone Frontoorbitario Epithelioid hemangioendothelioma ( poster)
– Former Joint carcinoma tumor. Retrospective, (oral communication)
- XV National Congress of the SECOM , Badajoz 1999 :
– Bioresorbable Systems Rigid Fixation for Maxillofacial Surgery. (Oral communication , author )
– Surgery Rescue microvascular free flaps . (oral communication , author )
– Microvascular free flaps . (oral, co -author )
– Ankylosis of A.T.M. Surgical Treatment . (Oral, co -author )
– Mandibular Distraction System . Our experience ( poster author)
– Remodeling Front : Applying Bonesource . ( Poster , co -author )
– Distraction Orbitocigomática . ( Poster, co -author )
- WORLD CONGRESS IN HEAD AND NECK CANCER, MADRID 1998.
- Congress of the European Society of Craniomaxillofacial Surgery . Edinburgh 2000.
– Free flaps for skull base surgery (oral co -author )
– Approach transmaxillary through lefort I osteotomy for giant cell lesion on the palate and nasal region. Case report . (Author Poster)
- International Symposium on Bone Distraction Maxillofacial Vigo 2000.
- XVI Congress of the SECOM Madrid 2001:
– Cancer of nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses. Treatment and results. Oral communication (author)
– Orbital posttraumatic sequelae . Oral communication ( co-author)
– Treatment of fractures centrofacial ; review of 105 cases ; Oral communication ( co-author)
- Numb Chin Syndrome Heralding Myeloma Relapse , Muscle & Nerve , December 1997 , ( 1603-1605 ) .
- Numb Chin Syndrome , Neurology, (Vol. 12 , No. 5 , May 1997 , 211)
- Facial Fractures , diagnosis and treatment . Manual of Surgical Emergency Hospital October 12, 1998 .
- SECOM Days of Oral Surgery , Sitges 2002 :
– Neuropathy chin (oral communication , author ) .
- Implantology Symposium city of Oviedo, the SECOM 2002.
- XVII Congress of the SECOM , Sevilla 2003
- Congress of Oral Implantology and SECOM , Málaga 2004 .
- XVIII Congress of the SECOM , A Coruña 2005:
– Resorbable osteosynthesis for the base of skull ( poster) .
– Facial Liposculpture about a case ( poster) .
– Hybrid Prosthesis immediate solution to the atrophic mandible ( poster) .
– The Dermocosmetic in the office of Maxillofacial Surgery (Oral communication). .
– Rotation flaps carcinoma Scalp (Oral communication).
– Resorbable osteosynthesis for transmandibular approach ( poster) . .
- I Ibero -Italian Congress of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Oporto 2006.
- Congress of the European Society of Craniomaxillofacial Surgery . Barcelona 2006
- Bioabsorbable devices in fractures skull base ( oral communication )
- Bone augmentation in atrophic maxilla . New limits ( communicated orally ) .
- XIX Congress SECOM 2007. TENERIFE .
- Congress of Oral Surgery and Implantology of SECOM . Santiago de Compostela 2008
- Clinical Hospital Gea Gonzalez and Los Angeles in the city of Mexico , with Drs Ortiz monastery , Fernando Molina and Fuente del Campo ; in the area of Plastic and craniofacial surgery .
- September and October , 1998 .
- Hospital La Princesa in Madrid ATM unit . April and May 1999.
- Department of Neurosurgery of Hospital 12 de Octubre. October 1999.
- Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City in March and April 2000 with Drs Urken And Constantine.
- La Paz Hospital in Madrid, maxillofacial surgery service in the area of oral and cervico -facial surgery with CO2 laser systems . February 2001 .
PROFESSIONAL AND TEACHING EXPERIENCE :
- Head of Unit of Maxillofacial Surgery, Orofacial RP & M Institute of Madrid
- Medical Assistant Maxillofacial Surgery Service of the Rosary, Our Lady Ibiza hospital.
- Former director of the Janus Clinic in the city of Madrid
- Senior consultant and Oral Surgery and Implantology in various dental clinics in Madrid , Almeria and Ciudad Real.
- Maxillofacial Surgery Resident Physician in the Hospital 12 de Octubre .
- Workshop Director Surgeons resorbable Restylane endoprosthesis . Madrid 2004 .
- Partner with the department of surgery at the university hospital in Madrid complutensede 12 October in the years 97-2001 .
- Medical field job, the Junta de Castilla y León, in the archaeological site of Tiermes . Soria 1994
- GeneralDuring two months in 1994 in rural health : San Pedro Manrique ( Soria) – Olvega (Soria ) – Borovia (Soria )
- Professor of Urology, Cir. Plastic Cir. Maxillofacial , Ophthalmology, Cir. Vascular and ENT at the ADAMS Center Studios in 1996.
- Assigned to the Department of Anatomy, Faculty of Medicine, Valladolid 1991
- Affiliated department O.R.L. Clinical Hospital of Valladolid 1992 and 1999.
- Affiliated department “B” Internal Medicine Hospital of Valladolid 1994
- Guards 24 hours in the emergency department of the Clinical Hospital of Valladolid from 1991 to 1994 (two month)
- Monitor the 4th Emergency Course of Valladolid School of Medicine .